View Single Post
Old 25 May 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Robin Sparkles
Helping Minnie

The Artist's Palette @ Saratoga Springs Resort

First morning breakfast for easiness we just headed to The Artist's Palette (it was also absolutely chucking it down so we didn't want to go too far . We both had the breakfast platter with a bottle of water each and got our refillable mugs activated for our 2 week stay

Breakfast Platter

It was really busy here, so there were no seats in front, so we went to the additional seating around the corner at The Turf Club Bar. This is actually much nicer and quieter if it is busy (we were the only ones there)!

The platter was pretty tasty and although they are pretty much the same at all the resorts I liked the fact that they bring your hot food to the table here ( you get a number for them to find you). At some other resorts you get your food when you order (as it's all ready) and by the time you've queued to pay it ain't a hot breakfast!

The only thing I would add here, is that I still think if you are on the dining plan the quick service breakfasts aren't value for money, compared to getting a lunch or dinner as all you get at breakfast is an entrée and a drink. It'd be good if you could also have a side at breakfast like fruit or yoghurt, but you don't.

We only really have the breakfasts if we are needing to use up QS credits.
Nov2007-All Star Movies,Feb2009-All Star Music,Oct2009- Coronado Springs, Sept2010-Pop Century, Oct2011-Quality Inn Suites & Caribbean Beach,Sept2012-All Star Sports,May2014 Saratoga Springs,May2016 Saratoga Springs Oct2023 Davenport Villa
Robin Sparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List