Old 29 Aug 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Hey there!

This sounds like it will be a fab trip. I'm sure you will be fine holidaying alone, in fact you will probably have a brilliant time as you will be able to do exactly what you want when you want!

I'm sorry but I cannot offer any advice at all as the last time I was in DLP was in 2000 so I doubt there is anything I could tell you that would be helpful. We have used the Eurostar before to travel to Brussels and then onto Bruges. It was fab, lots of space and the check in was really quick and easy, much nicer than an airport, so I hope you enjoy travelling on the train.

Will you be there for the end of the 25th anniversary celebrations?

Good luck sorting out a hotel, it's hard to make a decision sometimes when your sensible head gets in the way! You probably won't be spending much time in the room so it really will be just for sleeping in, there's only you so you won't need much space, but on the other hand ... you could stay in a Disney hotel!

Oh, I've just remembered Tara did a trip to DLP back in February, have you read her trip report? It was fab and had loads of details.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List