View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We stayed for 3 nights at The Venetian and 4 nights at The Cosmopolitan in June with a 2 night stay at GC inbetween. This was our first time in Vegas.
We absolutely loved The Venetian, the rooms were gorgeous and there was a huge choice of restaurants and we loved the canal and shops, just had a great atmosphere. I wasnt as keen on The Cosmo, just a big hotel with lots of noise, having said that we had a balcony room overlooking the Bellagio fountains which was fabulous and the main reason we stayed there. We only walked through the Bellagio, but was rather underwhelmed by it, but as I say we did only just walk around the downstairs area, so wouldn't like to sway you either way on that one.
We toured most of the hotels and we said if we ever go back we would only stay at The Venetian, or if not Caesars Palace.
An interesting point I would make is the location of the hotels. It is the general consensus that the bellagio area is the best location because it is central, this is directly next door to The Cosmo. I personally didnt like that area really at all, much preferring the more peaceful Venetian/Mirage/Wynn end. It was always really quite chaotic outside the Cosmo crossing over the road and the bridge to get to the other side of the road. Obviously it depends on each person's preferences, The Venetian to me had the perfect location, easy walk to Caesars, The Linq shops and restaurants and the high roller. They also gave us a great view room which we hadn't upgraded to. Whatever you choose, try and do the Scoot City Tour, it was one of our best memories of our West Coast trip. 🤗

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List