View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 19, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
We went Xmas eve 2016 for 5 nights Omni Berkshire, good location BA package booked in May £865 each, I thought brilliant price especially over Christmas time
We did the Crown, but as my son had told us, it’s ok but very cramped, lot of stairs too, worth a visit though, One World we liked, but crazy lines even with a ticket, magical to skate Xmas day at Rockerfeller best experience , best views from the Rockerfeller Center too, went onto Jersey Boys at night 😍

We’ve done Woodbury Common before, but it will be a day out of your holiday
So I would do 5 or 6 nights, try & get early landing flight to give you more time when you arrive.

I’m really even not that keen on Christmas it’s the same old thing every year, but NYC even got me in the Spirit 🤣🤣told Hubbie we need to go again over Xmas in the future, just loved not having to scramble for presents & rushing around in Tesco too
Enjoy 🇺🇸
This we stayed last year 4 night @£650 each with BA

some of the stuff we did (well wife & daughter did some only) at christmas had been before so have done all the main stuff

top of the rock at night
rockettes xmas show
NYC Ballet iirc Nutcracker
Skating Bryant Park (much cheaper than central park)
Walked through central park
Ate at Tavern on the Green at night
4.5 million shops & a few irish bars

Edited at 04:08 PM.
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List