cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 11 London here we come

I was awake again very early I just went on the I pad and read until Maria woke up. We where catching the train at 8:40 so decided to walk to the train station. We checked out and was at the station early I checked on the board only to find our train was not up there. I went to the ticket desk to be told the train that went straight to London had been cancelled a few months back we had to to to crew and change it world still get us in Liverpool earlier then the straight though tarin we arrrived in London at 11:40. We left the luggage wat Euston station left luggage office then went by train to lester square as Maria asked to buy a few things we went in the MM Shop and a few others we had a long walk about 3 Maria looked really tied so we made our way back to Euston station got our luggage then headed to our home for the next 5 days Wembley hotel not the central one whic( I thought I booked but never mind we arrived around 5 and found our way to the room looking out the window we could see Wembley Stadium. We settled in for the night.

Tommow we going to the zoo

Here a few pics

cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List