View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Ohanaa
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
For me, it has to be Rainforest Cafe… Because I no longer enter Disney Parks, it obviously limits my choices. Having said that, We do this one every single time, 9 vacations, 11 visits.

We do not eat in any Theme Park restaurants with either of the other two companies either.. other than Discovery Cove, of course. We leave the parks, eat at LBV or IDrive and then sometimes return to a different park for evening riding.
This is mostly our plan but we thought we would do 1-2 sit down meals in Disney as it’s our first time.

Neither of my kids are that bothered about dining with actual characters except stitch.

I thought someone might of listed ‘Be our guest’ (I think that’s the name) as Iv seen it mentioned on Facebook a lot as popular.

I was looking at T-Rex, Rainforest cafe, Ohana (although I don’t think my kids would eat the food there and if stitch isn’t back it’s a no).

topolino's terrace for breakfast.

Although I did look up
Trails end and I like the look of the breakfast buffet.

It’s our first time in the US though and we are looking forward to trying lots of places off site such as the Cheesecake Factory, Cracker Barrel, Applebee's etc.
Ohanaa is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List