View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
Feeling a bit of a fraud today……well since yesterday……have had a cough for 3 weeks, 2 negative LFTs, over the last week getting worse, awake coughing all night, headaches constantly and generally feeling lousy, bought pulse oximeter to check sats and recorded between 88 and 95. So rang GPs in the morning appointment for afternoon……with a prescribing pharmacist.
She was quite abrupt, sats normal at 97, temp normal and chest clear……….told me I hadn’t got a chest infection but gave me 5 days of antibiotics just in case?
I wouldn’t have bothered them normally and only now because of it being 3 weeks, but now I wish I hadn’t……she did say if it didn’t clear up in a week then she’d organise a chest X-ray…..
I really hope you feel better soon 💞 3 weeks is a long time to feel unwell so you definitely did the right thing to contact the dr.

I hope you’re taking a couple of days off work to rest up and hopefully the antibiotics will help xx
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List