View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
PABBY
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Virgin is free cancellation so it may be worth locking in the price just now and continuing to check.
I've just gone through the car booking process on the Virgin website and I can't see anything about free cancellation and they want full payment up front at the time of booking. Am I missing something obvious?

They're around £1,000 cheaper than everywhere else I've looked at for a standard SUV next June, so if i need to confirm to get this price, I will...

ETA: These are the cancellation conditions I can see in the booking terms & conditions link they provide:
6. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
7. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
8. Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.

Edited at 09:34 PM.
PABBY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List