View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Wow, that's an amazing deal! Not surprised you grabbed it. Plans look great and I bet the next few months will fly by!
I honestly couldn't believe it, I ummed and ahhed about booking it and just bit the bullet and did it. So glad I did!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and thank you for reading x

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Another great trip planned Kelly. I’m really enjoying your trippie from October. Keep up the good work!

Kat x
Thanks Kat, I'm trying to get a few more done whilst we're off but not making very good progress with the kid's being off Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and thanks for reading again xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
You've started your pre trip! I think this will be more of a laid back trip for you than the one this year.

We stayed at the Rosen Inn International on our trip in 2017, we did 4 nights in NYC and then 10 in Orlando and did everything apart from WDW! It was a great spot for us as it wasn't far from either the Seaworld parks at one end of I drive or the universal parks in the other direction. Plus there are fab restaurants within walking distance so you could both have a drink.

The hotel was ok...You are right it is more basic than the others we've stayed in. The beds were a bit smaller...have you got 2 rooms? We just had the 1 room for the 4 of us. The beds were standard doubles, so smaller than the lovely large Disney beds. There was a decent sized fridge and I'm pretty sure there was a microwave, but I don't recall if we used it so I may be making that up!

I hope you're having a lovely Christmas break. Good luck with the rest of your studies and the holiday prep, I'm sure the next few months will fly by.
Yes definitely, in a way I'm looking forward to it, but I do want to have some idea of what we're doing if that makes sense. We do want to fit in a trip to Disney Springs at some point too for our Disney fix.

That's fab to know, I knew it was near Universal but as we didn't do I-Drive this time we didn't really get our bearings.

No it's just one room again I expect them to be smaller than Disney, but again it's just a place to lay our heads for the night really. At least this time I'm hoping for more reasonable bed times for the kid's 10/11pm really took it out of Noah and I don't think it helped the meltdowns! Plus it'll be nice to have a little lie in haha. If you have any suggestions for restaurants we should try let me know! I'll add what we have so far in here at some point.

We're all having a lovely Christmas break thank you I hope you've all had a wonderful time, I have a feeling they'll fly by too, thank you for reading again xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List