View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 14, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Serenlas
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I tried booking mine a couple of nights ago. I put in the address of the Disney hotel as my address, having read that someone had trouble with their booking until they did this - was this wrong? I received an email that said 'We acknowledge receipt of your booking request to our store and thank you for your confidence' (but in French, obviously- this is the Google translation!) but then immediately got another email saying 'Please note that your booking request No. XXXX passed on 21.10.2014 could not be registered'. It contained a link that I could use to try again but it didn't work so I gave up. It definitely sounds like it didn't go through, right? I was trying to use my credit card and I won't get the statement for another 3 weeks ish so I don't want to risk trying again and ending up with too many tickets!
Santa Fe March 2011 ~ Hotel New York Nov/Dec 2012 ~ OKW & villa Feb 2014 ~ Sequoia Lodge March/April 2015 ~ DLP annual pass trip #1 - Adagio May 2016

Blinking In The Starlight trip report Feb 2014
Serenlas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List