Old 7 Jul 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Am I the only weirdo for wanting desperately to see what’s on offer at Walters sausage emporium?
Well there's the official answer. From the website:

At ‘Walters Wurst Bude’ you can choose between Walters Urwurst (bratwurst based on the original recipe of the former supplier Walter Börschig - anno 1975), as well as mild or spicy Currywurst. Available at Walters Sausages are also Poutine, Chili-Cheese Fries, Pulled Pork Fries and Eulenstein's Flieger Fries with sour cream, tomato salsa and guacamole.

The recipe for the original sausage comes from Walter Börschig, one of the first suppliers of Europa-Park, and is still produced by the top butcher Franz Winterhalter GmbH for Germany's largest themepark.

Unofficially, word is that Walter and team hand out 6-12 inches to anyone who'll throw them a few Euro, condiments are included

Much as I love a currywurst I'm pretty sure I won't be getting anything with guacamole from a sausage stand, not sure what part of the pig that comes from
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List