View Single Post
Old 18 May 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Here's the other review Silverfox is referring to. It's on tripadvisor and there's photos too.

we returned today to pickup our car from the Clayton hotel at Manchester airport after using their stay and park service where you sleep there the night before your flight , leave your car and they have it ready for you to pickup when you return.

I got the keys from the hotel and went to pack the car ready for our trip back to Leeds at rush hour. When leaving the car before our holiday the inside was spotless ( I have OCD with my car, especially the inside! I hate it been dirty and every couple of days take the mats out and give everywhere a good wipe to keep on top of it). It was like the parking company employees had been in a mud bath then got into the car. As you can see on the pictures the driver seat has mud marks on it (hopefully these will come out but at the expense of my time and cash) and the floor wells of both the front and rear were filthy. The most worrying aspect was my son's car seat was moved and pushed towards the centre of the rear seat in the back. As you can see there are two big foot marks so obviously the car has had rear passengers during its time while we have been away. I had to take out the car seat and re install because the seatbelt was so twisted! Extremely concerning and I have emailed Clayton and holiday extras direct as well as tweeting holiday extras. As yet no reply. I am fuming. I took photos straight away as the date/time stamp backs up when I picked the car up. After a long flight and been awake for so long we didn't have the energy to waste god knows how much time going back into the hotel at the time to raise the issue. It is also convenient that my dash cam footage has been wiped completely since our trip away! I will await their reply and depending on the nature of their response may well take to trip advisor and email the media to see if they have any interest in what has happened. It's also interesting that when you visit the trip advisor review page for the hotel there is a warning at the top informing you that there is evidence of corruption in terms of the reviews left on trip advisor for the Clayton hotel at Manchester. I thought it was important to let people on here know my bad experience if they are considering using the same place. Angry is an understatement!
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List