View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ridersmom View Post
If I were staying for just one night and not using the facilities, I would not stay in a deluxe hotel. The benefits you want are available at all the hotels and a value can be 20% the price of a deluxe. There are special offers currently out for guests on the US site, US offers are usually only made a few months out (I just got a pin code for a summer discount.)
After a bit more research, this is the way we are going. We will literally be in the hotel room to sleep so as beautiful as all the deluxe resorts are, it seems like an awful lot of money to pay for a bed. If we were going to make use of the resort facilities I'd probably think differently, but our plan is check in for early magic hours in AK in the first day to try to get FOP and the river journey in, park hop if we feel like it then back for rivers of light as we haven't seen it yet. Next day we want to be at HS for 6am EMH and will be checking out anyway.

So, after a bit more reading it looks like any of the all stars are decently placed, and we can take the car to the parks if needs be.

I will definitely bear the other boardwalk resorts in mind for any future visits as they do look amazing.

Thanks everyone for helping me work this out.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List