View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

You have some great choices for adrs! I know exactly what your saying about choosing as I’ve been compiling a list myself and it keeps getting longer!

I’ll go though in order of our experiences:

CRT - not done

Hoop Dee Doo- really good fun and would recommend at least once.

Snow White - really looking forward to trying, love the sharing food.

TH or CP - done both for breakfast, I’m in the minority here as I didn’t like the set up at TH at all and found it a bit grubby (didn’t help finding a hair in dds egg! )

Done CP breakfast and lunch, preferred lunch.

MM vs Tonys - not done Tonys but absolutely loved MM, best steak and cheese pasta ever! I really hope it’s as good next time!

Teppan Edo - love, love, love!

Biergarten- not been

Chefs de France - now, this wouldn’t have been on my list but I’ve read 2 Dibbers reviews on it lately, so out of knowwhere it’s on the list!

Wave- not done

‘Ohana - been twice and loved the food but like you I think it’s too rushed so it’s out for next time.

Grand Floridian cafe- this was nice but we were shattered so probs wasn’t appreciated.

CG - again, I’m going against the grain as I found brunch very underwhelming, my main was chewy and didn’t taste nice but DH loved his eggs benedict, so think my choice clouds my judgement. Dinner at CG however, was really good although what I had there is now not on the menu so undecided about going back?

DS- going to try Homecoming as it’s been having good reviews. Also agree with you that the QS restaurants there are the best option.

Beaches- not done.

HOB- not done.

Others I would recommend are Narcoossee’s, their steak and lobster were fab! Might try Citrico’s as that looks good.
Also, going to try Monsieur Pauls as I read a Dibb review and watched a YouTube vid and it looked really good!

Sorry for the long post as I’ve probably bored you to tears with it?! 😂 but you did ask. 😂

Kat

Edited at 12:01 PM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List