View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Noddy22
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cozzer View Post
After reading good things on here and to get us in the Christmas mood we have taken the plunge and booked tickets for this on our first full day 21st December. Hoping it will make the trip really magical.

However I'm hoping you experienced attenders can help with a couple of things.

We are thinking of only going into the park at 4pm. When we booked the tickets the guy on the phone said "I hope you're planning on going in early". Does anyone have any experience of how horrendously busy the car park will be if we arrive at say 2pm? Thinking of parking up in the main car park then getting the monorail over to GF and the other hotels before going in at 4pm.

Also, what are the timings for the evening? Don't want to miss the snowfall but no idea what actually happens on these nights!

I'm so excited it's actually a bit ridiculous!
We did the Christmas party last week and arrived at about 18:30. There was plenty of parking and I’d say roughly the same number of people entering the park as a typical morning opening.
You enter magic kingdom on the right hand entrance and magic bands scanned and a wristband issued.
Once you’re in there are numerous complimentary food outlets and two parades.
It snows pretty much non stop on Main Street and looks amazing.
I’ll try and upload some pics shortly with the brochure if I can

Edited at 04:18 PM.
Noddy22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List