View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
top_pull
I have Ears

DLP - End of Nov - Open to ideas :)

Hello Dibbsters.

Been a little while since I was last around.

We've had a bit of a Disney break since "going large" at WDW for Easter 2018. Proper kitchen sink job (14nights Beach Club - Club Level, etc.)

I've managed to convince Mrs TP that we need to rekindle some of Disney Magic and so have booked a suite at NPB Compass Club for a long weekend.

Our 2 little ladies (11 + 10) have no idea. We're gonna pretend to do a London weekend and the first they will know about seeing Mickey is when we check-in at St Pancras. They still wont be as excited as me though.

We've done DLP quite a few times when the girls were younger. Last time we stayed in Castle Club and had the most magical 4 days imaginable. (Pluto doing doggie shuffle-bums along the ground at breakfast!) I did look to go back there, but couldn't really justify splurging £3.5k all-in for two nights. (GULP)

To finally get to my point of posting... I'm just looking a for few ideas on what to do. I'm slightly aware that we will have great expectations from last being at WDW and that DLP might be a bit meh...

We've only ever stayed in DLH so any nuggets about NPD would be appreciated. We've never been during Xmas season... so anything to look out for?

I'm aware that my girls are a bit older now and not in the princess stage (eldest never). We LOVE inventions and will try to book when the when the window opens.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers
TP
top_pull is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List