View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

So here are our daily plans:-

24th October 2019 - Pre Travel Day

I have booked the day off work and Alex and Izzy will be at school. Alex actually has a 2hour 15 minute English Literature Mock exam in the morning. Poor boy. They will be home by 3pm and will change and we will probably leave for LGW about 4pm after saying goodbye to our cockapoo Jasmine (Princess ) and my Mum and Stepdad who are staying at our house to look after her.

We will get dropped off at North Terminal and do Virgin Twilight check in before heading to Premier Inn North Terminal for the night. We have the meal deal booked so will have dinner at the restaurant and then head up to bed for hopefully a good night sleep.

25th October 2019 - Travel Day

We will wake up and get ready and go down for breakfast at Premier Inn before checking out and heading to North Terminal and through security to wait for our 1pm Virgin flight.

Magical Express to Port Orleans Riverside

I have booked a FP for Na'vi River Journey 8.15pm - 9pm - we'll see if we make that.

26th October 2019 - MK

Breakfast at BOG 8.20am - I have pre-ordered food and a peach bellini.

FP BTMR, SplashM and 7DMT - 7DMT not until 4.20pm so maybe will cancel that if we can ride at rope drop or want to leave before this time.

Probably pool time and some food at either Disney Springs or POR depending how tired we are.

27th October 2019 - AK

FP Kilimanjaro Safaris, EE and FOP (so excited)

No idea for dinner as QSDP so will see what we feel like. I definitely want to try a few at DS - Polite Pig, Blaze and we all love WPE.

28th October 2019 - HS

We will head to early opening at 6am (ish) and see what's happening!
FP Star Tours, Frozen Sing-Along (due to terrible FP tiering) and SDD

Oga's Cantina for drink at 9.10pm - I may not keep this if we get to do what we want in Galaxy's Edge earlier.

29th October 2019 - AK

FP FOP, Dinosaur and EE

No other plans so will eat where we fancy again.

30th October 2019 - Epcot

Garden Grill Breakfast at 9.55am - OOP
Will try and rope drop Soarin
FP TT, Mission: SPACE and Spaceship Earth

Ohana Dinner at 6.25pm - OOP

Will possibly head in to MK after this.

31st October 2019 - HS

FP Star Tours, Voyage of The Little Mermaid (again terrible FP tiering) and SDD

We are going to have to try and get on TOT, RNR as and when we can as cannot get FP ahead. Hopefully there will be some available on the day.

MNSSHP - I am so excited for this - we are all dressing up although I'm starting to panic about wearing a tutu in public and Alex keeps saying I'm not allowed to put any photos of him on Facebook

1st November 2019 - Epcot

FP Soarin, Spaceship Earth and The Seas with Nemo & Friends

2nd November 2019 - MK

Sad day - check out at POR and store luggage.

FP 7DMT, Space Mountain BTMR

BOG Lunch 12.30pm - I have pre ordered our meals and a glass of wine for me.

Magical express to the airport and overnight flight to LGW - back to the cold and school and work

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263

Edited at 02:05 PM.
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List