View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Disney prices do fluctuate slightly - for example, the 2019 14-day tickets recently went up in price by £10 because the "14-days for the price of 7" ended. In previous years, the price of the next year's tickets reduced by around £40 or £50 in mid-December. So, if you don't mind waiting, you could see if the same happens again this December. But that might be a little late if you're going in January and wanting to book fastpasses.

I'm not sure where you saw the 2020 14-day tickets for £385 each. That sounds more like the price for 2019 tickets not 2020 tickets. At the moment OrlandoAttractionTickets.co.uk are selling the 2020 14-day tickets for £435 each. I'm sure lyn1 will be along soon to suggest a cheaper seller.
Hi Nimbus.

At the moment the cheapest that I can see for the Adult 2020 Disney 14 Day Ultimate ticket is from themeparktickets.co.uk £429. Link below.

themeparktickets/T...ltimate-Ticket

That's only £1 cheaper than orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk £430 using the code mse5, but orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk have a few more freebies so for the sake of £1 it might be better to buy from them. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...ltimate-Ticket

The cheapest that I can see for the Child 2020 Disney 14 Day Ultimate ticket is from travelrepublic.co.uk £396, although I don't know how long this price will last.

There are so many different deals around lately that I might have missed something so maybe someone else can see cheaper.