View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 12, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Minnie Moo View Post
Hi Liz

Just read your report so far. I know you posted on my pre trip report so thought I'd return the favour. And I can't believe not only are we both having 1pm Cypress Grove ceremonies as you saw. n my report, but you're getting married on my Birthday! Woo! I shall be in the Caribbean then on our cruise but I'll be thinking of you.

I LOVE your dress too. It's similar to mine but you have the lovely tulle whereas mine's all tafetta.

I will get around to updating my thread one day as we've sent invitations so can post pictures (we had passport style ones) and booked our limo.

Laura
xx
What a lovely way to spend your birthday. You are so organised and your wedding is only just over a week before ours, need to get a move on. Just seen your invitations, I LOVE them. Did you contact the lady that did your invites via the dibb? Think limo hire is next on the list after invitations. xxx
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List