View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hello
I'm going to Dubai at the end of October for my birthday with my boyfriend. Neither of us have been before but I've got a rough plan on what we'd like to do.
Our flights and hotel are already booked - we are staying at the Marina for 6 days.
I plan on buying the Dubai 'Choose 4' Explorer pass to use on the Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure, Motiongate Dubai and the Desert Safari and BBQ. Can any one who is a Dubai regular let me know if that's a good way to spend our time? We aren't too fussed on Motiongate but as we get four picks on the card decided to make it our 4th! Plan on taking £1,500 for the 6 days with that being primarily for food/drink and the odd taxi is this enough?

Tuesday - Arrive 8am - Attempt to check into hotel and if possible rest for a while then spend afternoon at the pool. Evening plans - Burj Khalifa and fountain show then inside the Dubai Mall and dinner at Chilli’s or Cheesecake factory.

Wednesday - beach during the day. Wingsters in Marina for lunch and late afternoon/evening Motiongate theme park. Olive garden at Riverland section for dinner.

Thursday Miracle gardens in morning then head to Aquaventure water park and explore the Atlantis Hotel afterwards. Evening meal STK JBR.

Friday - My birthday. Plan is Brunch at Wanderlust Brunch at Garden, The JW Marriott Marquis 12-4pm with drinks package then head back and chill then head out happy hour - any suggestions?

Saturday - Day at pool / beach and then 3pm pick up for the Dessert Safari tour & BBQ. Try and visit the souks in evening.

Sunday - Head to airport at lunchtime - morning having breakfast and probably not much else.

Many Thanks
Katie
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List