View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

My advice is persevere, look as often as possible at different times of the day. Our best bet was around 8 am but around 11pm was good too. The ones we've finally bagged aren't everyone's first choice but they are happy.

I got everyone to pick 5 favourites from the list that I googled rather than asking there and then or hoping I chose the right ones. Some different ones came up though so it was still a bit of guesswork but I did offer the surprise option which everyone picked as a choice luckily

Sometimes I had 1 or 2 bands but the others were oos so had to just wait and hope.

I still find the system a little odd and frustrating but I'm glad it's an option now so I won't complain
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List