Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Thanks everyone
Originally Posted by TeFiti View Post
Hi!
We have also booked a Contemporary Theme Park View Room for next year (albeit only for 1 night!) and have looked into this. We probably won't put in a room request as all the views look amazing (and we ended up getting the opposite of our room request for POR this year anyway). However, I have read that:
- Rooms start from 6th floor upwards
- TPV rooms end in 25 - 48. 48 being the closest to the Park, 25 the garden wing
- Odd number rooms are arranged so that the bed is facing the park, so you can watch the fireworks in bed if you so wish.
So people like to request a high odd number... we will just take our chances
This site is also helpful:
touringplans/hotel_maps/...mporary-resort
That's really interesting about the odd numbered rooms. I had read it is better to be above the 9th floor but unsure as to why that is.

Originally Posted by kevin_cambs_uk View Post
Have spent 2 one week hols there
It’s our resort of choice

First time 11 floor, second 9 floor both TPV

To be honest your on the right side and no room has a bad view

Any other questions about the resort please ask, I have become a bit of a geek about the resort!
It looks amazing. Could you see the Electrical water pagent from your room? I'm assuming you can but not when it is actually at the Contemporary.
Also have you been to the Wave? We have that booked for Christmas night as we were struggling to get a reservation at California Grill as we only booked up a month ago.

Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
We’re going for a week club level theme park view for our delayed silver wedding trip (now being gate crashed by our adult kids). Look forward to hearing how your trip goes as never stayed there before. Will be amazing at Christmas!
That will be truly amazing. I'm assuming if we did Disney for our silver wedding our ds would still want to be in on the act even though he will be 19 by then.

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
How amazing, what a great room and hotel.

I would suspect that every room with a Theme Park View has a Theme Park View, and knowing what I do about the hotel, this would be across the car park.

Full report and pics when you are done!

Disney332
Thanks. I'll be doing a live food report as usual so I'll put photos in that. I was toying with doing my first full proper trip report as well, as there is not too more over Christmas and New Year, but trying to think how much time that might take.