View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
I think if WDW use this virtual system it will make the line before opening even worse for 29th-31st August.
When people realise that by 6am or even before all the boarding passes are gone. People will arrive earlier and earlier.
It will also turn the rest of HS into a holding pen for SW fans before they called up.
The first 20,000 get a boarding pass the next 55,000 stand about HS swiping their phones and spending $s and rest stand outside in the heat. Crowd control!

I suspect though this is system WDW is going to use unless it totally fails at Disneyland.
But this is the same as what would happen even if there wasn't the virtual queue - that line at park open is going to be massive because everyone knows they have a better chance of getting in if they get there early. I don't think this will change that, but it will spread that same number of people around HS instead of them all queuing again to get into GE.
ravenwing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List