View Single Post
Old 2 May 10, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lionheart
Gone all Goofy

:) Winter Park Chapel or Cypress Grove Lakeside Plantation

We are due to go to Florida May 2011 for 3 weeks, flying with Virgin from Glasgow. I've decided to make this the Florida holiday the trip of all trips although everytime I go I still I feel I've been to another world and I'm sure that will continue for years to come. With the kids at that age when they want to do there own thing and getting ready to fly the nest another reason to make this the best ever.

Am currently adding some specials to the booking such as Premium Economy seats, special excursions, top villa & car however one additional special part of the trip I've still to plan is to get married in this fantastic state at either Winter Park Chapel or Cypress Grove Lakeside Plantation. Once I've chosen can surprise my finacee with all the planning and arrangements.

Would appreciate therefore anyone's views on these locations who may have experienced and any related things I should consider. i.e. limo from villa to location, nighttime meal.

Abit lost on this last part of the plan.

Cheers
Lionheart is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List