View Single Post
Old 21 May 17, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

The man, the legend

Then we went back inside the pavilion to see everyone I love these photos! It was so nice to see everyone properly and everyone was congratulating us, I just couldn’t stop grinning like a loon!

Me and Benj then ducked into the Bride’s vestibule while all our guests were led outside to do the petal toss. I can’t really remember what happened in the vestibule haha but I imagine we hugged and kissed some more and said YAY WE’RE MARRIED a lot! Then Lisa led us out and we did the staged exit Love these photos!

Yayyyyy!

We then hopped into the limousine and waved to everyone before driving off into the sunset!

Just kidding. It was a staged exit so we just scooted round the fountain and then parked right back up outside the pavilion. At this stage, we got out of the limousine and all our guests had headed back inside for a group photo.

Just as we were about to go back in though, Lisa said would you like to meet a pony!?

Um, YES!? Hahahah! How awesome! So we turned around and waiting there to meet us was the most gorgeous little white pony! He was called Baxter and he was in training to be a pony pulling Cinderella’s Coach! This was mega exciting, I looooove horses so I was over the moon haha and I just love the photos we got with him They were trying to get him used to brides wearing big dresses so he wouldn’t spook, and he was such a good boy already!

Absolute babe. I love these photos so much - a monorail and a white pony, does it get any more Disney than that!?

After this extreme excitement moment, Lisa led us back inside the pavilion where we had some group photos

Then, Lisa asked for just our families and the bridal party/groom’s party to wait, and everyone else was to head out of the Pavilion where they’d be shown how to walk to the wedding reception. But, this was a huge surprise - rather than walking to the Whitehall Room and Patio like they all thought they were, they were getting to ride in the limo! It took 8 of them at a time so it worked out really well that they all just slowly went over, while we did photos with our family

Before long, it was just me, Benj, Jason and Victoria. We had a few photos outside by Picture Point which was lovely

I then confessed to Benj I was in a severe amount of pain from my wedding shoes rubbing sooooo much! Luckily Ian was still with us (Victoria’s husband and all-round awesomely helpful man) and he volunteered to go back to our room and grab some back up shoes I had bought! Yay! They weren’t really back up, they were just white and flat and very bridal looking! Honestly, the moment I realised I had them was just total bliss! So we continued having photos, me barefoot haha cause I just had to get my shoes off! Ian then returned, gave me my shoes and took my horrible painful wedding shoes with him, and they all headed off to cocktail hour. Then it was time for pure, uninterrupted bride and bridegroom photos!

I’ll share a selection - they are all beautiful We got to go all over the place too even though we only had about 45 minutes, so it’s awesome to have such variety in our photos and videos. David and Kristina left us about about 15 minutes and headed over to capture some footage of our cocktail hour, and then me, Ben and Ashley just ran around taking photos everywhere!

Edited at 05:04 PM.
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List