View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Ooh so no DxDp and not that many ADRs for you next year (maybe...)- that'll be a change!

Offsite we like Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze, not very original I know as lots of people reccomend them! You should also check out the places at Citywalk for sure.

That last meal at Outback looked really good, it's been on my list to try!
I have wanted to eat at Bahama Breeze for years, we do like Olive Garden so those will be must-dos.

I'm sure Outback will be even better in their 'real' restaurant rather than the little one in the airport, we'll definitely be back, Nik was just talking about how good the wings were yesterday.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
I've really enjoyed reading your report. Big changes for your next trip, it's interesting you've gone completely the other way to the QSDP.

Offsite we like Olive Garden, Chilis, Sweet Tomatoes, Millers and Outback. I also like California Pizza Kitchen although in Orlando I think the only one is at Mall at Millenia. I quite like Dennys for breakfast too. It's worth signing up on all the websites just before you leave as you normally get sent some good vouchers that way
Olive Garden, Millers and Chilis will be must-dos, I'm not sure how Nik would feel about Sweet Tomatoes but I'd like to try it, possibly for lunch one day.

We do plan on visiting Mall at Millenia actually as I really want to try Cheesecake Factory, I'll look up California Pizza Kitchen.

Thank you for the tip about the websites, I do love a bargain.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Thanks for finishing up and being so honest throughout your reviews. It will be interesting to see how your next trip compares to this one (and previous) food-wise. I think the Quick Service dining plan is a great option, there are so many options now and not just burgers, hot dogs and nuggets.

Good luck and enjoy planning the next trip - and if you want any hints and tips on the best offsite places, feel free to ask
I am happy you appreciate my honesty, I felt like I was a bit of a moan at times. I was SO excited to visit all the off-site places we went to this year so next year will be one huge adventure.

Thank you for reading, and bon voyage, have a wonderful time!

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Loved reading this, as ever! Your dining reports are my favourites!
Ah, that makes me so happy! Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Enjoyed your reviews and photos.
I'm sure you will love more offsite eating. The all stars are so close to 192, you can cut down Sherbeth road and be there in 5 mins. We have stayed at All star movies twice when DD was small.
I'd recommend Ihop and Bob evans for breakfast nearby, plus there are lots of the usual chains like olive garden and longhorn just further down at rolling oaks.
We have done ddp, dxddp and then offsite budget $100 a day. We honestly enjoy them all.
We call Sherbeth Road the secret passage I hadn't thought about how convenient All-Stars was to it before now.

We'll definitely check out Bob Evans, it's somewhere that I've never really noticed before and now everyone's talking about it.

Thank you for reading, I'm going to have to go back over your budget reports to get some tips.

Originally Posted by DollyDimples View Post
Thank you for taking the time to do your report. It has been really useful on helping me pick a few must does and probably don't does in advance of our first DDP trip next year.
I hope to hear all about your trip when you're back, glad I have helped you a little. Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by timnlaura View Post
I love reading your reports, partly as i dream of doing the deluxe DP. we all love signatures, but now that my girls are Disney Adults, i would reallygrudge the money. Only 6 years and we can leave them at home lol.

Next year is the our first DVC stay so we dont have the DDP, but may still add it on for a few nights. I like the prepaying of it, but do also like the idea of eating off site again!

SO much to choose from either way! xxx
Do the girls know you're planning to ditch them? DxDP is very, very expensive for a family, and it would be hard to get your money's worth.

If we were to do a DVC stay I imagine we would add on the DP, I agree about the convenience of it, I know I'd start penny pinching if I was paying OOP.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Really enjoyed your report. Thanks for taking the time. We visited All Stars Music a few years ago and wouldn't hesitate to stay. Only reason we haven't is the free dining. If it ends then we will be there for certain.
I am certain we'll love All-Stars, it is much more us than a Deluxe. I am also anticipating free dining ending so we'll be slumming it at the All-Stars for the foreseeable Thank you for reading!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List