View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Well I've caught up now from day 6 right to the bitter end now and it didn't disappoint - another fab report Colette - so detailed and so honest. I really think you need some sort of award for services to the Dibb for all the trying of new places and experiences, avoiding of temporary places, and the encouraging of the rest of your party to try and eat different meals for the sake of your readers!

I'm sorry that it didn't go totally to plan for you this time on the DxDP, sometimes its best to go with the flow especially when on holiday and I believe everything happens for a reason - you've now had a taste of something different with your off site trips and have a whole new list of places to research and shortlist for your next trip.

Although some places were a disappointment, it sounds like The Wave, Yachtsman, Tony's and the Flying Fish were not.

I'm interested to find out what plans you eventually settle on for your next trip, and I hope when you go, you'll be taking us all along for the ride with another report - QSDP & Off Site here you come!

Diane x
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List