View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Love your trip reports and just spend a fab few nights catching up on it, you use take so much time to do it so thanks so much. I never did get round to doing mine, missed the second photos and then that was it!
You had a right mixed bag of food. We’re staying offsite next year and only doing Disney for the Halloween party I think, so the first few days I was really regretting this decision with all your restaurants but then when you went offsite it made me remember how many restaurant’s I like.
What a rotten number of signature restaurants you had, especially HBD, we loved that a few years ago but since then the menu has never appealed. At the opposite end we did H&V in 2011 and it was awful so swore never to return but did this year and it was fab.
We (rather I as husband never listens) cancelled the package at Tony’s but your food looked fab although as a non cheese person I might struggle.
Sometime (even just a couple of nights renting dvc points) stay at beach club as it is amazing. I’ve never fancied contemporary but that view you had was amazing.
I’m so gutted to have finished reading, your TR’s always make me feel like I’ve been with you!