Old 26 Aug 20, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Reetser View Post
Another quality day making memories!

Great tip about busses from the Y&B! Something to watch out for!

I know you and I have spoke so many times about going slower and seeing more but it’s so true! Magic Kingdom is the best place for this of course but it should be done in all parks! Soak it in!

I was looking at all those hot dogs and realised to myself that I never eat a hod dog anywhere else but WDW! I don’t even like them but it has now become a tradition that I have to have one at Casey’s and I have to have one watching Fantasmic! I don’t actually know why!

The perfect timing of your fastpass for Space Mountain was a bit of local knowledge I feel

It was great to catch up this day also. So un expected as well! I still recall getting your text asking if we wanted to meet for a beer just as I was inline in Germany for a beer! I even looked over my shoulder to see if you were spying on us

I still don’t know how you all manage such early and late starts!

Was good to have such an impromptu meet up and to set the tone for what was to follow!

Think I even regaled Lou Mongello about our conversations about taking things that bit slower in every park ( For anyone reading it is here if you want to listen to the full podcast version
He agreed and I still think he nicked a bit for his own podcast teh following week

As for hot dogs - they taste so much different at Casey's maybe thats just as a place and time thing

Today was about making memories and just enjoying the whole bit of being onsite.
Whilst that does mean for early starts and late nights it is worth every single minute!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List