View Single Post
Old 18 May 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba2014
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Chrisallan View Post
This is our 1st time back in 27 years (1991) we have 9 days to cram as much in as possible.

Arrive 20th July

Villa Booked just need Car hire itinerary & passes booking and advice appreciated, 4 people 48, 47, 18, 16.

Loking to nail Universal, Hollywood Studios Busch, Seaworld and a water park.

Plan was
Day1 Firday Arrive approx 6pm (Eat, Shop, Sleep)
Day2 Sat 21st July Hollywood Studios
Day3 Sun 22nd July Universal
Day4 Mon 23rd Busch
Day5 Tues 24th Aquatica (Shopping)
Day6 Wed 25th Seaworld
Day7 Thur 26th Book into a Universal Hotel (Fast Passes) Do universal
Day 8 Fri 27th Universal again
Day9 Sat 28th ?
Day10 Sun 29th Leave about 14:00

Any help with this and cheapest way to book these ticket would be Awsome.
Have you checked universal hotel prices? I did mine recently, one day was cheaper at one hotel than the others, so I moved my activities around that, only saved £30 on the next cheapest day, but some days where £50-100 more expensive. Also check across the 3 main hotels as they do vary in price.

If you aren't too sure what you want to do on the last Saturday perhaps leave this open? I've always thought it'd be anice to have a free day to decide I really want to go here for our last day.

Another option is perhaps Volcano Bay as it wouldn't really cost you much more if anything to get a 3 park ticket instead of a 2 park ticket to get into, Alternatively Discovery Cove without a dolphin swim as that doesn't cost much more then a Seaworld/Busch Gardens ticket. Just some ideas.