View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 18, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by chrisblanc View Post
About $600 for 2 days right? I'd pay that lol for a completely immersive thing. Secret Cinemas are about Ł75 for a few hours.

'The new resort will be seamlessly connected to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.'

Originally Posted by Gezzs
Completely speculative, but what I saw suggested more like $1000 per person
I saw a very early rumour that the max stay in this hotel will be for 5/7 nights (thats the total ammount the hotels "story engine" will permit. Im not sure if this will change later, I'm sure it would be to allow more people to experiace it when it opens).

I calculated the price to be $2000-$2500 per person, as much as a fan I am, I dont think I'd want to stay here. I dont like the idea of the space view (I get it and why its important for the emersion) but it looks and sounds like, theyll be no natural sunlight, I wont be able to open a window or look outside on to the land/lake. Its a lot of money and I know people who will pay this and more, but what I value important to my stay looks to be overlooked for this hotel. I know Im not going to be locked in my room all day, I'm barley in my room as it is, but I suppose its the freedom of opening a window or being able to look outside and even go outside and stand on the balcony while I wait for my better half.

as I mentioned this was a very early rumor/speculation and could very well change, which could change my mind completely. I guess we'll just have to wait and see