View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Simba2014
Excited about Disney

LV to Six Flags & Knotts Berry Farm

Wonder if anyone had any feedback on a little trip we have planned. Going to Las Vegas for a week in March, flights and hotel booked so can't really change, and to be honest it was a cheap deal so wouldn't want to change it if I could. However I really want to visit Knotts Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain.

We are in Vegas from Saturday to Saturday, hotel is booked for the week in Vegas Downtown. My current thoughts are:

Monday - Pick up hire car . Visit Valley of Fire. Maybe loop round to Hoover Dam.
Tuesday - Premium Outlets in the morning. Drive down to Six Flags in the afternoon. Check in to hotel for one night.
Wednesday - Six Flags Magic Mountain. After the day drive down to Knotts Berry Hotel.
Thursday - Knotts Berry Farm. It's also my birthday.
Friday - Drive back around 10am to avoid traffic. Unsure on the afternoon.

The only thing is it eats time into Las Vegas, which I don't mind as I have been before. I'm also not sure if doing 3 nights in another hotel is worth it as we've paid for the hotel in Las Vegas as part of our package. 2 nights could work if I can work it some how. Presumably the hotel in Las Vegas won't mind if we aren't in the room for 3 days? We can leave our main suitcases behind so they know we are still there.

Park hours for those days are around 10am-6pm as its off peak during the week if that helps. Not interested in doing Universal or Disney as we spent two weeks in Orlando last month. Thoughts?