Old 6 Dec 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
Hi,

We have a split booking with our 180 days for the first booking on Monday! Excited! I am aware that I will need to book the first portion of the holiday and then wait for the release of the second set of ADR availability connected to the second booking however have managed to confuse myself. Can someone help with the following:

1. We have a booking 8th June (Check in day) - 17th June (Check out day) at POFQ - How many DDP credits do we get ie. is it counted in days or nights at that resort?

2. Out second booking is 17th June (Check in day) - 22nd June (Check out day). Again, how many credits apply per person for this part of the trip?

3. When do the dining credits expire - on checkout / at midnight the night before etc?

I am trying to plan to allow for the credits to be used up for both parts and will book ADRs on this basis - hope that makes sense :-).

Thanks
Hi

1. Your credits are per night. Did you upgrade from the quick service plan to the full dining plan?
2. Did you pay for the dining plan for your second accomodation? Free dining only applies to booking where you purchase park tickets and the hotel together. Unfortunately split stays don't qualify for free dining on both parts.
3, Credits expire at midnight on your check out day.