View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

If all goes to plan we'll have 4 trips in 2022, mostly ones that have been cancelled and rebooked. We're due to go in November which was going to be our last time buying 2 week disney tickets. That's likely to be cancelled so we'll probably only do the odd day here and there now.

We're hoping to do a week in a suite in sapphire falls in Feb (activating our 15 month Universal APs) - we'll do a day at EPCOT for Festival Of The Arts as we really enjoyed that one. June is 2 weeks in Dockside in a suite, flying into Melbourne for the first time with TUI. Possibly a disney day depending on crowds. September then for a week for HHN again with TUI in Sapphire Falls. All those holidays are my sister and I but my whole family (5 adults) are flying into Miami with Virgin in December then heading up to Orlando for 2 weeks staying in a villa. Its my sisters 40th in late December and we'll do a couple of days of Disney then.

I'm pretty confident June onwards will go ahead, anything before that not so much...

Edited at 09:00 PM.
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List