View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 21, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by poppie123 View Post
Quick question for those who have already cruised.

How long did you have to wait for duplicate pending charges to drop off your account?
I've got one charge of £400.02 come out my bank today which is correct,
but I've noticed ive now got another pending charge for £400.63 🤷
Mine took about a week to disappear but I know that some people were told it can take up to 31 days

Originally Posted by nicbev View Post
Is there enough on board for adults without any children? Went to Tilbury to see the magic last Friday was so envious of people going on there, my mum has offered to come with me but she is not a huge Disney fan, she loves cruises but not sure if this will be for her. My husband and son have no interest plus can’t take son out of school. I need my Disney fix after not getting to Florida this year. Also cabin wise you are only there to sleep really so it doesn’t matter if you go for the cheapest?
Many thanks for any advice and hope everyone who has been has had a lovely time
I agree that going for the cheapest on these staycations is the way to go especially as only 2 nights. All rooms are lovely and in all honesty you wont be in there much.

There are loads of activities - quizes, shows, animation classes etc. There isn't everything that is on a normal cruise as we are still in COVID times but there is plenty for any age. Also remember there is a movie theatre too so an option to watch a movie.

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Match Your Mate is hilarious.

There were also talks, cookery demos, all sorts of stuff we never had time to do.
Unfortunately on the staycations they are no longer doing Match Your Mate (not enough people) and aren't doing any cookery demos or talks. They are however doing a lot more quizes than usual which is great if you enjoy them