View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My sons house at uni was awful, mushrooms growing and cold and damp in the bathroom, my daughters halls were pokey and very dated. The kitchen was filthy because if the other residents, her house innSouthampton looked ok on the surface but had blocked drains. She’d been there less than two weeks and complained about toilets not flushing and the landloard was rude and said they’d blocked the toilets. It must of been the tenants before but they got the blame and then the landlord trod human poop in the house which she had to clean. I think students get a bad deal and are treated appallingly, she was told the house was deep cleaned before but it was dusty and filthy. I wanted to complain but she wouldn’t let me, they said they are not staying there next year!