Thread: DAS questions
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Like others have said, head straight to guest services. Once you have the DAS and find a ride you want you approach the cast member with an ipad or iphone looking device. You must go to Guest Services with your entire party if you want to able to all use the DAS. No more then 5 people can use it though, I believe.

- They will scan your band and give you a return time. This return time will turn up in MDE for all your party.

- It will be 10 minutes less then the standby wait- so if it's a 25 standby wait you'll have a 15 minute wait. You can head back whenever you want after this 15 minutes, they do not expire.

- You will go through the fast pass line on your return.

- You can combine this with standby waits if you think a standby wait is manageable for you- i.e. you could get a return time for a long wait ride and then get into standby in another one.

- You can combine also with fast passes, they do not override each other.

- You can only have one return time at once.

- You will only be able to use the DAS if the person with the DAS, your daughter in this case, is riding herself.

It's a good system and I hope it makes your holiday easier!

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019

Edited at 08:06 PM.
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List