Thread: Day of Arrival
View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 17, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Faythy View Post
Hi All

We'll be arriving at MCO at 3pm and am wondering how long we would be done and dusted after getting to the hotel (All-Star Sports) on the DME. Taking check-in and getting bags to the room into account, what time would you think we'd be ready to venture out?

I'm thinking of just going to Disney Springs for a meal the first evening as I'm guessing it'll be getting on to teatime, say 7ish, and we'll be too tired to venture to parks. Does this sound about right? TIA x
Think 30 mins after you get off plane to get to immigration (monorail).
Think up to 2 hours to get through immigration and get cases.
Then think 1.5 hours to get to Magical Express, get to resort and get checked in.
This takes you to circa 7pm local time.
This is 12am UK time.
You will have had a very early start.
Do you have youngish kids? They'll be knackered if you do.
I may get some quick service, then to bed about 9-10. I personally wouldn't fancy getting to table service restaurants for reservations or getting buses to parks or DS, but maybe I'm a weakling. Youll have to get to DS then. Factor in at least 30 mins including walking to bus and waiting if you're lucky.
You'd probably a shower and to catch breath first, so you could end up going out 8/9 local time or 1 in the morning.

Edited at 12:25 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List