Old 20 Jan 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like this is going to be a fun trip.

I agree it could be really interesting trying out the QSDP. We had it on our first trip, but we didn't really know what we were doing then! Now I've watched so many DFB you tube videos and I'm always keen to try out all the snacks they rave about but just too stuffed from all the food on the DDP. Maybe one trip we will follow your lead.

The Seaworld dinner was a great bargain for you last time, good idea to do it again as a break from WDW and a chance to wander around Seaworld afterwards without forking out for tickets.

I hope the skyliner at CBR doesn't bother you too much. The preferred room upgrade seems like a good choice and much cheaper than switching resorts by the sounds of it.
Thanks! I’m looking forward to having a more relaxed trip than last year! It’s part of the reason I’m on the fence about Universal.

I really feel we should stick with QSDP this year but I suspect we won’t. Every year we say we want to try D-Luxe Burger and Blaze Pizza and still haven’t managed. My issue with QS is that I like to have something planned/booked and just go in, sit down and have someone take my order, bring my food etc. It’s not that I have an objection to the food on offer. On the contrary, it’s usually right up my street! My plan is to book ADRs as if we have DDP and cancel the extras if we don’t upgrade/change hotel.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List