View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Day 5-Sunday 21st October

I woke up at 5am and Arron was already awake, we just chilled out for a while before showering. We packed and checked most stuff this morning.

We were out before 8am and headed to Duane Reade where we bought suncream, eyedrops and some sweets.

They overcharged us and somehow I think we ended up getting undercharged

We walked up to Hard Rock cafe and loitered until they opened, we were the first people in

We helped ourselves to the buffet and had tea.

We stayed in for breakfast for around an hour, then Arron went back to the hotel room while I scouted our bus stop.

We were packed and knew there was much to do with our spare hour so made the decision to get the 10:40 bus.

We walked the 2 blocks with our cases and waited for our bus. If our flight had been later we would've gone to Midtown comics but it doesn't open until midday on a Sunday.

This bus cost around $45 for both of us and was really straightforward as we just checked our cases in and sat on it all the way to our JFK terminal.

We stopped atone other bus stop on the way but otherwise it was an easy drive and got to the airport at 11:30...our flight wasn't until 15:30

Security and bag drop was really quick so we ended up in the BRKLYN bar by 11:55.

After that we perched on some other seats where Arron played Switch and I wrote up some notes.

Flight boarding started at 2:50 and it was such a chaotic mess. It was a free for all as people were being asked to volunteer their bags to the hold.

When we did board the plane was lovely and modern.

We were on the runway until after 4pm but we gained plenty of time and landed at 6:22 into MCO.

When we landed our luggage was already waiting and we walked over to the Magical Express waiting area.

We were on a bus by 7:15pm and into our room at Pop Century with MagicBands and suitcases in hand by 8pm.

Not completely relevant, but we got a bus to Disney Springs where we tucked into Blaze pizza and were back in our room and to bed by 11:30.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions let me know!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List