View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 14, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Updates

Thanks all, we decided to get married just the two of us in Florida as this is something that we have spoken about for years now

Our family appreciate that although they would love to be there it is quite expensive (as you all know) to go to Disney World and they just cant do it. As well as my Nanna just having had a hip operation and my Grandad's sore knees and they also couldn't fly.

Thoughts came on to saving up for years and years to get married here but our love of Florida and Disney kept making us book again and again to go back So we decided that we would get married how we wanted and in our special place

We will be looking into streaming the wedding live to the UK so our families will see and of course load them with pictures throughout the day!

So far we have ...

Booked the venue with the hotel and deposit
Booked and paid deposit for Randy
Booked hair and make up

I have been very lucky to have already found my dream dress, this being the first dress i tried on! I won't be putting a picture on here in case Steve sees but it is stunning and I love it!

It needs some adjustments to the straps and back and minor additions to the veil (more diamonds and pearls sewed on)

Things we still need to do ...

Buy Shoes
Buy Tiara
Buy the little transfers that go on the back of the shoes saying 'I Do'
Buy the rings - I have seen a few in Ernest Jones so far, i want a plain 3mm band and would like the two rings engraved with the wedding date and WDW
Steve needs to buy his suit

Thats it for now! I will update with new purchases!

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List