View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 16, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Ah so excited to read your plans... it's never too early to start a pre-trippy in my opinion!

Charlotte is just gorgeous, so looking forward to reading all about her first visit to the mouse, she is going to love it! also can't wait to see all the photos of the Christmas decorations!

Also love that your first family holiday was to Center Parcs... after Orlando it's my most favourite holiday destination! We are off there next week for Winter Wonderland
Thanks Lisa! Haha I do like to be organised

Thank you so much, obviously we're very biased but we think she's pretty cute! Ooh I know, ginger bread house here we come!

Oh God we love center parcs so much! Been going for years it's my 2nd happy place! We did winter wonderland last year and loved it. Sadly couldn't all get organised in time to book it this year, we take my little dog when the whole family goes so have to book super early to get one of the villas that allows them. There aren't very many, especially 4 bedroom ones. Which village are you going to?
X
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List