View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
poppett67
Trying for More Ears

Hi Bones78, Welcome back. Time flies doesn't it. Hopefully your planning will be underway now. Our first trip to Florida was meant to be four plus sons partner...they split up before the trip so only us four went. Two years later it was us four plus daughters boyfriend...guess what! So instead as my other son had come back home to live just 2 months before going he came instead, so a family of five. Fast forward to last year and my sister mentioned she'd like to come with us when we book again. We decided on a 2021 holiday and I started planning for 9 of us. I have found and booked a lovely looking 7 bedroom villa that will be home for us (hopefully). And since booking everything both sons gf's have been included in plans! Daughters bf was asked but he is a farmer and really can't take time off. Fingers crossed in more ways than one that this planning and holiday goes ahead smoothly next year.
Have you looked at the villa's advertised on here? I found the one last time on here and it was a simple straight forward booking process. Again this time our villa was from here and so far so good.
4th Visit...September 2023, members Villa at Tuscan Hill. Took the Grandson this time.
5th visit...planning for 2025 with a granddaughter in tow.
poppett67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List