Old 14 May 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by MrsArcher2b View Post
We went on a Caribbean cruise on the Azura in Oct 2017 and thought it was a lovely ship. We ate at all the restaurants except the Glass House and would recommend the Boat House. Are you sitting with others at dinner? There were 2 of us and we were put with a table of 10, the same people the whole time, which was nice as we had a good, friendly group.

The pub quiz was good fun and again we met some lovely people in there. It was very busy on these nights so you often end up sharing seating. At our first quiz a couple sat by us and we chatted about the quiz and then other things. By the end of the trip it was routine to meet up and play together. The winner got a bottle of wine.

There's quite a few classes and things on, as well as excursions so I don't think you'll be lonely. You can be as social or not as you like.

Funnily enough we have just last night booked the Fjords in August with TUI.
I don’t know about dinner yet, I didn’t get to choose as I booked a Saver fare, so I find out on board I think.
Great to know you loved the ship, and the quiz. I love a quiz.
Enjoy your holiday planning, which ports do you go to?
I very nearly went with TUI, but I have cruised with them twice before and never p&o, so I decided on a change

Edited at 07:10 PM.
mitch84 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List