Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by catherinesian View Post
Fitness classes I did were free I believe for Yoga there is a 'small supplement' to pay but it says in the guide which ones are extra.

We didn't go to any of the paid for restaurants. There were 4 on our boat - The Glass House was £5 pp (Mediterranean), Boat House (seafood / steaks) was £7.50pp, Sindhu (Indian) was £20pp and Epicurean afternoon tea £28pp. The only one I fancied was the Indian one but couldn't justify £40 extra charge - that would buy us 2/3 indian takeaways at home

We used the bars, the drink prices are in line with bar prices on land (which is really refreshing as other cruises I've been on the drinks are ridiculous prices). I only really drink Cider / G&T - cider was £4.50 for a speciality large bottle and the G&T was I think £5.50.

I am with ID mobile and whilst in port could use my normal allowance (most European countries are the same) but make sure to turn your phone off whilst you are moving between ports as you can revert to maritime coverage which is a fortune. I accidently left my phone on roaming when we left port one day and at some point it changed to maritime and racked up £5 of charges (just on it's own, update of emails and the like!) until it hit my cap and stopped (thank goodness I have a cap!).
Thankyou very much for all your help, really appreciate your detailed replies xx