View Single Post
Old 15 May 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsArcher2b View Post
We had the saver fare too. We weren't thrilled to be sitting with 8 strangers but actually it was better than if we were on a table by ourselves.

Thank you. Enjoy yours too! Any tips will be welcome

Our ports are Bergen, Geiranger then an hour in Hellesylt, Olden, Haugesund and Flam. Can't pronounce any of them, haha.

We've never been with TUI and we're going with my in-laws which should be fun for a change. Also P&O didn't offer all inclusive last time we went so we're looking forward to taking full advantage of the drinks package. I forgot to say that the ice cream stall near the pool was fantastic too.
We were on a Saver fare too. Saver fare doesn't mean that you will be sat with strangers just that you get last priority for dining preference. Our sailing was full and we still got our first choice for dining which was anytime dining. We were on a table for 2 every night. I don't mind sitting with strangers but not when you get put with a group of stuffy over 60's who look down on you because you are *shock horror* YOUNG PEOPLE

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding

Edited at 05:30 PM.
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List