View Single Post
Old 22 May 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tea View Post
Thanks Claudette. Yes just a one day park ticket that first week as I had to slash my budget.
The moving around is that we're staying in 3 different hotels over 4 nights... which is sort of a lot... I can't decide between Pop and AoA... and was thinking both.

I'm moving the car as we'll be checking out of Pop and into AoA. The reason I prefer AoA is the trip time to MK is slightly shorter ... I really want to maximise the day... but AoA is more expensive than Pop...

DAS is a disability pass. My son has ASD and can melt down when he feels restricted or frustrated. This long day will likely be a real challenge for him.

You're right. It is a bit leisurely. I really want to make better use of the fact that we're staying on property (albeit cheaply) but I can't really afford more tickets... it seems such a waste. If anyone has any suggestions about what to do here to better utilise the on-site time, I'd be grateful.
Ah I see, I hadn't seen the bit about changing hotel. I really wouldn't do one night each in POP and AoA, I would make a decision. The difference between distance to Magic Kingdom is negligible.

What are you doing after day 6? Are you onsite or offsite? What do you have tickets for?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List