View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We've never been to Cici's but I think I'd love it, would be a nice quick lunch before shopping.

Glad you arrived safely, you captured the excitement of travel day really well!
Cici's is the perfect place if you want something quick! Always look out for vouchers though they're everywhere.

Thank you and thanks for reading

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
Wow 3 weeks to look forward to. I can't wait to read more. My son loves the brownie from Cici's too.

You were very restrained not moving the woman out of your window seat, my hubby would have had a few choice words. He loves his window seat.
There must be something in the brownies they're addictive!

We were taken aback to be honest. Both of us avoid confrontation at all costs so we did keep quiet about it, although we were miffed at not being able to have that view taking off.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Wow an epic long travel day, can't believe you made it to Walmart and cici' you guys are hardcore!

I'd of asked the woman to move on the plane 🤗
Hahaha we do often push ourselves to the limit when we go away

We know we were in our rights to ask her to move, we're just too shy We did actually end up moving the seats for the way home because it worked out better being able to come and go as we pleased, but the point still stands that she should have sat in her allocated seat

Thank you for reading
LostPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List