View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The Pixar show sounds fantastic, and your burger from Rosie’s looks so good. I love the Fantasmic! music too, I tracked down all the songs and play them in the car, You’ll Be In My Heart is my favourite.
The Fantasmic music is good. It's nice how other films that are sometimes ignored like Tarzan and Pocahontas get a voice in Fantasmic!

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Like Colette I really hope your tutor replies soon as I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out whether you ended up with a first or not. If not a 2.1 is still great.

I loved all the photos of the resort. The beignets look so tasty and so did your soup. We have a couple of days at POR at the end of our trip this summer and I think we will have to nip over to POFQ to try out some of the food!

A fab day at HS, such a shame the drunks soured fantasmic for you. It's my absolute favourite night time show at WDW. I just love it.
I'm about to post the next day so you'll soon find out what grade I got Oooh you'll love the food at FQ! It was a shame about the drunks but you can't let people like that distract from the good memories, it is a brilliant show!

Thanks for reading
LostPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List