cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 7 Liverpool and more

Awake early but stayed in bed Maria awoke at 6 and by the time we both got Ready it was 7 we went out and had a walk I asked if Maria world like to take the ferry across the Mersey and she said yes so we caught the first ferry took about 15 minutes there was a sigh that said new Briton 2 and a half miles I asked Maria if she could do this and she said yes so we walked a long the Mersey we stopped every now and then so Maria had a sit down took just over a hour we had a walk around there was not much open but it dose look a nice place. We caught the metro back to Liverpool then back to the hotel. We had about a hour in the room then we went out again I wanted to see where the cabin club was I knew it was not open but I said to Maria I like to take some pictures which I did we walked in to down and it started to rain really hard so I brought a water prof jacket we headed back to our hotel and a drink in our room then went out again just to the Albert dock then back. I said let’s do some washing so I looked online found one which was coin less rested online and away we went a couple of hours later we where back in our room a nice day sight seeing and just chilling

Here some pics

cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List